Birthday Party Guidelines
To ensure the safety of all hall users, we would like to bring to your attention the following points when holding a children's event at the hall:
- In keeping with the Child Protection Guidelines, two adults must be present at all times.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- The stage area is out of bounds unless otherwise arranged with a member of the hall committee.
- An adult should always be in the kitchen when any applicances are being used. Only supplied applicances are to be used.
- Please ensure that if any fizzy drinks are spilled they are wiped up immediately to avoid damage to the floor
- Bins are provided for your use.
- For the safety of all we do not permit the use of any inflatable products.